Some of the dishes made have links back to the references used. If you would like more information about any of the recipes feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Artichoke dip
- Brie, cherry preserve and arugula crostini
- Blue cheese, walnuts and honey crostini
- fig, apple and parmesan crostini
- Carrot soup with oranges
- fruit salad
- watermelon salad with tomatoes, onions and balsamic vinegar
- Asparagus pesto pasta
- Strawberry lemonade pie
- Chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting and a blueberry compote topping.
- Mint iced tea
- Sunce Cabernet franc
On Sunday I graduated from University of California, Davis with a degree in Biotechnology. To celebrate, my friends and family got together for a home cooked meal.
I love this picture of the wheat fields behind my cousin's house from the graduation dinner.
Tonight I leave for Peru and will not return until July. I am leaving my computer behind and will not be posting until I get back. Although, on my return I will share photographs and experiences from my travels. I also have an awesome post coming up for the Fourth of July, so be sure to come back and check it out!